06 March 2012

Acuostic Collabo- Waiting for you.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim,



Waiting for you by Acoustic Collabo:


The person I loved so much left me
The love that I thought would last forever left me

The person I loved severely left me
The love that I thought would always be by my side left

The person that made me laugh, made me cry
The pain grew as great as the happiness

Because I know that I can’t see you again
The tears won’t stop as I watch you leaving

Amidst numerous misunderstandings
Love gives birth to parting and happiness turns to pain

In the long wake of pain
I hope love finds me again so I can be happy

Amidst numerous misunderstandings
Love gives birth to parting and love turns into pain

At the end of the long wake of pain
I hope love finds me again so I can be happy

That’s what I believe
But I know that that love won’t come back

That’s what I want to believe
But that love won’t come back



I love this song. Her voice, just AWESOME.