21 November 2012

The new experiences

Bissmillahirrahmanirrahim,





Assalamualaikum everyone! Yeah i know. It has been a reaalllyy long time since my last update. My college life kinda busy. I dont have time to create or digest any idea for my post. Plus, the wifi strength is very low in my room. Soooo, i cant post anything to my bloggie busyuk busyuk bacin. Okayy muntah.


Ahahaha so much excuses ey :B
But seriously i do missing blogging. Its just i dont have any time because of the torn of tutorials.


So, how my life as one of the matriculation students'? Majorly, its F.U.N. I got soo many friends that have their own attitude. One love this, one love that, one hate that and one hate this. Banyak orang banyak ragam bak kata pujangga melayu kan. HAHA but there are some people and also some lectures that find me weird because entering Johor Matriculation College despite having a successful SPM result that can enter universities in Malaysia. Well, my answer is, dah jodoh dengan KMJ kuat nak buat macam mane kan :D


Actually im in my semester break. Yeah i know, im such a bad author right? Leaving my blog behind without any new post. My bad.

Well,
KMJ where all the things started. Friends, experiences, and memories. All that precious things are what ive gain for almost 4months and a half studied at that college. Friends, there are my classmates - Fatin aka wicket, Faizzah aka kak yong, Hanuna, Mia the meow, Aini, Ika anak Johan, Mira, Alia, Najjah, Suhaila, Ummi, Ima, Zul, Jeeva and Khuzai. We are A11. Well at first, when the first time i met them, its not a really good impressions. "Dia ni dah kenapa?" "Eh gedik betul" "Neird" and trust me, the situations was really akward and this continues for almost 2 weeks. But then, we get to know each other and we are more comfortable being each other. And then, the feeling of 'Its good to have them' came. I really do love them. I really do.

There are also roommates - Athirah and Phutar. Oh yes, one of my roommates is an indian. Well it was awkward but its getting better now, i think. Haha. Ika, Pypa and Mira - dorang duduk bilik depan. Selalu jugak masuk bilik dorang lepak-lepak. Sehari kalau tak masuk memang pelik. Haha





Because i am the kind of person who really appreciate any type of relationship kiki. Dah lame tak puji diri sendiri :P


Haa, i remember that the time of my first presentation. I cant describe how nervous i was at that time. Fiuhh, lutut pun menggeletar okay but now, im used to it. Bagi la presentation ape-ape, i can do it! Cehh :P .


And so you know, im gonna enjoy and appreciates all the times that ive been spending in KMJ. Once ive told this one person - Hidup ini satu perjalanan. Sahabat, kenangan, pengajaran- kumpul semua tu sebab bila kita dewasa nanti, sekurangnya kita tersenyum bila mengenang kembali semua itu. Even though people change but fortunately, memories not :)




Happy reading everyone and goodnight (since its already almost 11pm)
Salam :)