04 December 2012

Misserable

Bissmillahirrahmanirrahim,

You know how the feeling of wanting to talk to someone? Yes i do. I really need to talk to someone. I need to spill. I really need a shoulder, ears, and hug. But if i do have all those, i wont be able to talk what have always been inside me. I wont be able to talk, all i can do is cry.

I miss my bestfriends, very bad. But now its seems like everybody are busy with their study life. So do i. And i feel hurt because we are not as close as before. But still they are my girls. Forever

Feelings. I have mixed feelings right now. And im almost lost my control. I dont want to be a bad person. I dont want to play/hurt others' feelings. But, its gonna take a lot of effort to do that. False hope. Everyone hates it. I know. Me too. So, please let me be a bad person because i dont want to give fake hopes to other people.

Believe me or not, i dont anyone to get hurt because of me. Distance myself from any guy should bevthe best solution.

Its really feel good to spill here. Thankyou for reading btw.

Haaa, now i can do my tutorials.
Goodnight guys and have nice rest. Salam :)