15 December 2012

After the confession.

Bissmillahirrahmanirrahim.

Salam everyone! How do you guys doing? Well me is in a good condition. Still busy with the assignments and projects. I cant see the end of all these. Oh this is a college student's life ==

But guess what am i doing right now? Watching the Istanbul Aku Datang the movie. Oh myyyy so lovely. Fuhh i really want to feel how exactly study at overseas. Haa my dream. Ya Allah nak sangat teringin. Will find the way to the dream. Everyone, wish me best of luck. Aminn. Talking bout studies, few days ago, i just got my final semester 1 result. Alhamdulillah Allah kurnia kan aku dgn banyak nikmat. I feels so blessed. Thank you Allah :)

But. Whats bothering me now is whats others view/assumptions to me. Actually, i dont expect that people will look or think negative bout me. Am not saying that i dont have any bad sides. I do. I do have negative sides of me, i have many of it. But yeah i dont expect that people will terasa-hati. I, feel bad.

Those who really know me will accept me with my bad sides. They know me. Whether im bossy, arrogant, noisy, garang, they will accept. But in reality, not anyone cant accept the negative side of us. I admit it. Even me, myself cant do that. We cant force people to accept who we really are. I dont have the ability to force people to do that.

So, i feel bad...

So officially here, i ask everyone to forgive me if i did anything that makes you terasa hati. Macam lah ade orang bace kan blog ni. Haha. But seriously, im sorry.

Okayy. Thats will do for now. Till then. Salam and take care everyone :*