13 February 2012

I'M PANICCC

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim,


ESOK TEST JPJ AND I'M SO FREAKING OUT ==



Seriously, i'm so afraid right now of whats gonna happen tomorrow, could i do the best and pass the test? I DONT HAVE ANY IDEA. Well, i should pass the test or else, my mother will really mad at me. The fees are not cheap by the way. RM 755 for a car license. Its expensive and my mother once told me that if i failed, i gonna repeat with my own money. Oh my, i dont have money at all. Furthermore, aku penganggur terhormat, mane dapat duit ==


So, the conclusion is, by hook or by crook, i HAVE to pass the test. Please pray for me people. For your information, i have a really bad 'darah gemuruh'. Pray for me so that i can control and overcome it. Hwaiting Norlyn! You can do it!


Byeee and take care people :L